How buying SMEs without upfront capital and debt can propel people from rags to riches and democratise capitalism. Jeremy Harbour talks to David Bradley about the Next Big Thing in M&A: Agglomeration®.
From leaving school to set up a business at 14, to becoming one of the world's most prolific small business M&A practitioners, Jeremy Harbour tells his story. He explains why $93 trillion that is managed by a mere 500 institutional asset managers has never found its way into any small or medium sized business and explains how, through Agglomeration®, he fixes that issue. Listen to start understanding how you too can grow your business through mergers and acquisition, without using capital, debt and spending a fortune on advisers.
How to join Harbour Club (to access the best knowledge, M&A legal documentation and M&A deal collaborators) with a unique £1,000 discount.
If you are a member of Revellers' Club (free to join for now), and you are one of the first 5 members to join Harbour Club, you can receive a £1,000 discount off the price. (£500 off for latecomers.)
Revellers' Club is a social and business network. Like the name implies, events and activities are always convivial and fun- a great way to start building up new valuable contacts and long lasting friendships. Everybody is of a like mind, and not everyone will be the right fit. But if you are interested in joining, please click here to apply.
Jeremy Harbour on Agglomeration® and how it can help attract $94trillion of global capital into small businesses. Plus, if you own even a very small business, how you too can start growing fast by acquisition, without capital, debt and expensive advisers.
From buying a telecom business for £1 to attracting up to $93 trillion of institutional capital into SMEs, Jeremy Harbour tells his story about Agglomeration® and the Harbour Club community through which he works.
- How Jeremy Harbour left school at 15 and a few years later, despite having no money, doubled his telecoms business in an afternoon through an acquisition.
- The scariest moment in his business career, caused by his youthful cockiness. (It involved bolt cutters.)
- How to buy a profitable business without upfront capital, nor debt.
- How Agglomeration® can fix the seismic, societal problem of $93 trillion dollars being controlled by large financial institutions, yet none is invested in small and medium sized businesses that drive the real economy.
- How Agglomeration® can help successful small businesses break through the glass ceiling so they can win bigger contracts and compete – and win – against the big boys.
- How new and unique Extra (Exchange Traded) Bonds, provide SME business sellers capital on completion as well as cheap capital for a fast acquisition growth strategy.
- How the Harbour Club, apart from being a learning and deal-sharing community, is a hot bed for innovation that has helped bring Jeremy Harbour – along with a growing number of business owners - to where he is today.